Popular Wedding Themes for 2018
While making design decisions for your 2018 nuptials can seem overwhelming, there are some popular themes you can use as inspiration. To help you decide, below is a list of some gorgeous styles to choose from.
· Enchanted Forest – If you’re both nature lovers, this woodland theme is perfect for you. The trendy enchanted forest style incorporates dark greenery, moss, wood, and candlelight, all which give a romantic fairytale vibe.
· Urban Vintage – A huge trend in 2018 is mixing urban and vintage styles together to create more of a modern twist on a classic look. Combine exposed brick, touches of metal, and greenery with colors that include sage green, gold, and lavender-gray for more of a relaxed feel that blends both feminine details with an urban edge.
· Secret Garden – Filled with intricate details, overgrown florals, and subtle colors, the secret garden theme is both beautiful and whimsical. For the flower design, use hellebores, quicksand roses, and maidenhair ferns; and for colors, a soft pallet consisting of blush pink, olive green, and light gold.
· Rustic Barn – Still a favorite of many couples, this look incorporates a rich green palette with beautiful neutral florals and foliage. Barns are a blank canvas with different natural elements on display. Perfect for dressing up bare walls and floors, high ceilings, and wooden beams any way you like. Use lace, burlap, lots of candles and twinkling lights to enhance the warmth of the barn.
· Industrial Metallics – Metallics are extremely hot right now, especially copper and rose gold. From signs to menus, to table décor, use acrylic, Lucite, and geometric elements to impress your guests with the total wow factor.
· Modern Neutrals – Simple, yet elegant. Pair muted light blue with a range of natural hues such as blush pink, grey, sand, cream, and coral. The color palette is inspired by the sand and sea and is perfect for your waterfront or beach-inspired wedding.
After reading about each style, we hope you found the one that best represents you and your significant other.
Do you have a wedding theme picked out but need a venue to match its beauty and creativity? Heathrow Legacy Club in Central Florida offers a variety of event spaces, perfect for both your ceremony and reception. For more information, call us today at 407-562-0170. Our wedding team is dedicated to ensuring couples get exactly what they want on their special day and can help seamlessly guide the planning process with customized wedding packages.